Marketing is one of the major and the most important factor associated with a brand, and each day this horizon of marketing is increasing. Each day we encounter new strategies and campaigns to increase the awareness of the product and services among the audience.
WE come across media houses, new marketing agencies, digital marketing houses, and so on all ready to invest in new business opportunities.
One important aspect of this ever-growing strategy is digital marketing. These words encompass those tools and ingredients on which a marketing campaign and its success and failure depend.
DIGITAL MARKETING is a very wide concept that includes search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, video marketing, mobile marketing, programmatic advertising, website testing, and so on.
There are some popular digital marketing terms that every marketing, digital marketing community must know.
- AD WORDS- These are google owned words, which means they are used by advertisers on google page results to optimize the traffic over it.
- Blogging-An act of writing and sharing content on the company’s website to know the audience about the brand. Bloggers are available in every industry of every nature and type.
- Buyers journey- It is the journey of a buyer, A new lead passes through three stages- awareness, consideration, and decision.
- Cost per acquisition- It is the cost charged to acquire one new customer through specific channels or campaigns. The organization calculates it by dividing the total cost incurred on media /channel by dividing it to several new customers.
- Cost per click- An advertiser pays whenever someone clicks on their social ad. Click on the ad is Cost per click not when someone sees it.
- Conversion rate- A strategy used to see how many have filled out a form, visited a site, purchased divided by the total number of people targeted.
- CostImpression- An amount paid by an advertiser 1000 impressions on social ad
- Engagement rate- The rate at which a brand comes to know where the audience is liking the brand or not. An Engagement rate is calculated by no of likes, reviews, and comments, and shares. It makes the company know about people’s interest in products or services.
- Influencer- People who havea certain fan following on social media and brand collaborates with them to create a brand awareness between target audience. The influencer gets paid for a blog post, video, mention, or story. Their pay scale depends on their number of followers.
- Remarketing – As the terms explain repeating an act. Itis for the people who have already visited the website. With help of remarketing the brand can reach and connect to previous visitors through Facebook ads.
THE FINAL WORD
Because of the growth of digital marketing in every country, we have new organizations coming up and focusing on this field. WebMarketFlorida provides with best marketing services to create brand awareness among audiences, it includes SEARCH ENGINE optimization, branding, and web designing.